Height: 828 meters (2,717 ft)
Number of floors: 163
- Renowned as both the world’s tallest building as well as the world’s tallest man-made structure of any kind, the construction of Burj Khalifa was completed in 2010.
- The magnificent building was designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill of Chicago whereas the construction & engineering aspect was handled by Samsung C&T of South Korea.
- Situated in the heart of downtown Dubai, the building is part of the UAE governments’ initiative to transform the economy from merely oil-based to more tourism and service-oriented.
- The large-scale building houses 19 residential towers, more than 30,000 residences, nearly 7 acres of parkland, nine hotels, a shopping mall, and a pristine 30-acre man-made lake.
Height: 426 meters
Number of floors: 101
- Renowned as the second tallest building in Dubai, Marina 101 is located in the stunning upscale waterfront community of Dubai Marina.
- Completed in 2016, the building features an overwhelming 101 floors making it the tallest residential tower in the world.
- The most striking feature of the building is its subtly lit crown that can be seen even faraway away distance during the nights.
Height: 414 meters
Number of floors: 101
- Located at one of the prime locations of Dubai, Princess tower set the precedent for all high rise residential towers all around the world.
- At the time of its completion in the year 2012, the building was the tallest all-residential tower in the world and it still is among the top 5 tallest skyscrapers of Dubai.
- The stunning Princess Tower is lavishly adorned in a unique style reflecting Dubai’s architectural prowess.
- You can have the most gorgeous views of Dubai eye as well as Dubai’s coast from this stunning tower.
Height: 380 meters
Number of floors: 91
- Located in Dubai Marina, Elite residence is the fifth tallest building in Dubai.
- Completed on January 2012, the building hosts a series of luxury apartments that range from one-bedroom apartments to four-bedroom penthouses
- You can get panoramic views of Palm Jumeirah and Arabian Gulf from the building.
- Elite Residence is known for its modern design with an interesting mix of Victorian Architecture with an advanced layout.
Height: 363 meters
Number of floors: 68
- Located in the beautiful waterfront community of Jumeirah Lake Towers, Almas Tower is one of Dubai’s finest high-rise developments.
- Completed in 2008, the building is also popularly known as ‘Diamond Tower’ because of its unique diamond-shaped architecture
- The building features eight triangles inspired by the facets of a cut diamond extending out from the core. along with two separate yet overlapping conformations that are attached into a single core.